Why does we need to improve Prestashop Bulk Action?
By default Prestashop, If you want to print 100 orders, you have to open order details page 100 times and click to print button 100 times. But with the module, you can print all orders by one click.
By default Prestashop, You can’t generate multi invoice,delivery by customer or by selected order. But with the module, you can select the orders that you want to print.
- Create bulk invoices, deliveries by one click: In the list of orders page, You can select multi orders, then generate invoice for those orders by one click.
- Print bulk orders by one click: In the list of orders page, you can select the orders that you want to prints. You select to print all orders of a customer. You can select to print all orders by payment method… After select, you can print all selected orders by one click.
- Export order to CSV: You can select which orders or all orders that you want to Export. You can custom(select) the fields of order that you want to add to CSV.
- Change order status: You can change status of multi orders without reload page by Ajax. You can select the order that you want to change.
EDIT EXISTING ORDER
Sometime, Your customer will call or email to you after they place an order. They may request to change product, ask for discount, change shipping method to get order faster etc… This is why you need the module to edit the order.
This is a list of editable that you can do with the module:
- Add product, delete product, modify product (Name, Qty, Price, Tax incl/excl, Attributes, Custom fields). If your product has custom fields, then you can also edit the custom field (text, file)
- Edit Shipping: edit carrier(shipping method), edit shipping cost, edit shipping tax rate, edit shipping weight.
- Edit Payment: edit payment amount, edit payment method, date time, transaction ID
- Add/Edit discount.
- Edit order reference code.
- Quick change Shipping & Bill address without reload (by Ajax)
You can duplicate an existing order. This is a list of features that the you can do while duplicate an order:
- Change customer: You are able to select customer for the new order.
- Change product: You are able to add other products or delete existing products.
- Add discount: You can add a discount code for the new order.
- Change Shipping: You can change shipping method for the new order.
- Change Payment: You can change payment method for the new order.
- Order Status: You can set order status for new order.
Tips: You can use the feature to create a new order for a customer who haven’t yet add any product to cart. You can’t do this by default Prestashop, Because customer must has an exist cart.
IMPROVE LIST OF ORDERS PAGE
You are able to save much time with the new Orders page (in BackOffice). This is the list of features that can help to save your time:
- Custom display columns: The module allows you to custom the columns that you want to display in the page (list of orders page in BackOffice). All of the new columns has filter. You can also change position of a column.
- Quick edit order: You can edit an order from the list of orders page.
- View more order information: You can view products in a order, customer information, payment information.
- Delete order.
- Print order.
9 March 2017 – Release module v1.0.0