Nowadays, making changes of features on website by yourself is no longer hard anymore! We would like to introduce a module that you would love it! It is called Form Builder Pro – Prestashop Contact Form Builder Module, which allows you to customize any fields of any forms on any pages! So, the feature is why it is a great idea for your website:
- This solution is an amazing idea for you. With just some actions: ‘Drag’ and ‘Drop’, you can customizable any form as you would like. With the module, you are easy to make a Prestashop form.
- It is easy to use, fast and effective. It is time-consuming. Now you can focus on other works to grow your business;
- With our variety of field types, you can modify whatever you want for a great form. Place it right the way it should be. We guarantee that you will love it because you look like a professor in this situation
Drag and drop to build your Prestashop Form with the module Form Builder
Create your form never easier with the Prestashop Contact Form Module. Because you can build your form by drag & drop. If you need a new field, You just drag & drop the new field from left side to the form. If you want to change potion of a field (element), you just drag & drop to new position.
Powerful fields and elements to create any kind of form
When we were developing the module, we want you can create unlimited form and any kind of form. So we include input type and element as much as possible. By using the Prestashop Contact Form Module you can build any custom form for your Prestashop store.
Add form to Prestashop cms page by shortcode
If you are finding a solution to add a contact form to a cms page. You are right place. Because with the Prestashop custom form Module. You can drag & drop to create your form then the module will provide a shortcode to add to cms page.
Note: The shortcode also allows you to display form on product description. You only need add the shortcode to product description of Prestashop BO. Then the form will be displayed on Prestashop product details page.
What Prestashop Contact Form Builder does for you
Form Builder Pro Module can help you to create any kinds of forms and show them anywhere as you want. You can create multiple forms such as:
- Simple Contact forms with a few short fields; or complex Contact forms with many fields;
- A Request a Quote Form for all products; or Difficult Request a Quote forms for individual product;
- Be able to custom form on a CMS page (by Shortcode);
- Edit forms in product description (by Shortcode);
- Create Product Enquiry forms, Customer Survey forms, Job Application forms, or Produce Simple Booking forms for hotels, restaurants, car rentals;
- Make Product form. For Example, you offer custom suit, you can create a form to ask customer pick fabrics, provide measurement, etc..
- Make many more nice forms serving your services and your ideas.
The module is also developed for not only developers (with a lot customizable) but people who do not have any technical acknowledge (just drawing & dropping is the main actions to create a form) as well.
Features full list of Prestashop Contact Form Builder Module
The Prestashop Contact Form Builder module has many representative points like:
- Create/Manage unlimited forms;
- Add a form to CMS page in Prestashop by SHORTCODE. After create a form with the Form Builder Module, You just copy & paste SHORTCODE to anywhere on CMS page editor.
- Add your forms anywhere, any positions in the .tpl file by custom Prestashop hook;
- Be able to open a form as an individual page with friendly url. Like a contact us page or request a quote page.
- A field is a variable which may use to insert submission data to email, message. It will be easy-to-use for you to custom email.
- Your form is based on Bootstrap, so it will match most of Bootstrap themes with friendly design, friendly UI. You drag & drop to change Bootstrap Grid.
- The form with its fully responsive is good to show off on different sizes of Mobile, Tablet, Desktop;
- Easy to manage all fields, components by drawing & dropping;
- When your form is submitted, announcement emails whose variables are selected from submission data will be sent immediately to receptors;
- It also can deliver emails (its variables are chosen from submission database) to customers when your form is submitted;
- Option to save submission data or not;
- Option to export submission data to CSV;
- Option to require your customer login before viewing the form;
- Useful for SEO
- Edit “Thank you” message after customers submit the form.
- Be able to change Submit button title. Example: Submit, Send, Book now, Request a Quote, Apply…;
- Multi languages;
- Multi shops;
- Option to submit form by Ajax or not;
The list of fields supported in the use of Prestashop Contact Form Builder Module:
- Select dropdown (single selection or multi selection);
- Text area;
- Text area with editor (Tiny MCE);
- Color picker – Allows customer to choose color;
- Color box (allow to set default color, customers can choose like checkbox);
- Time – Allows your customer select hour, minute, second.
- Date picker – Allows your customer to select day, month, year;
- File upload – Allows your customer to upload a file. You can limit file type (extension), you can allow upload multi files;
- Hidden field – You can add fixed variables or dynamic variables like: customer info (name, id, email), product info (name, id), shop name, currency, language. The field is helpful when you want to create a request a quote form.
- Product – You can add products to your form, your customer can choose product as input;
- Captcha – Allows you to add Google ReCaptcha to your form;
- HTML block – Your form page isn’t only input field. You can add custom content, text, images to your form.
- Google Map – Adding google map to your form without inputting field;
- Range Slider – You can set min, max, value, range;
- Survey – This is like radio or checkbox, but multi-value and displayed like table;
- Spinner – Enhance a text input for entering numeric values, with up/down buttons;
- Yes or No – Touch or click to change yes or no function. This is like checkbox, but with friendly UI for both mobile, tablet and desktop;
- Checkbox with thumbnail image – You can upload your thumbnail, custom;
- Rating field – With stars, it will help you to make customer surveys;
- Submit button – You are able to custom title (text);
Validation your web form – We understand the goal of a web form validation is to ensure that the user provided necessary and properly formatted information needed to successfully complete an operation. So we provide all necessary types of validation:
- Is Name – Check for name validity;
- Is Generic Name – Check for standard name validity;
- Is Address – Check for a postal address validity;
- Is Email – Check for Email validity;
- Is City Name – Check for City name validity;
- Is Date – Check for date validity;
- Is Url – Check for url validity;
- Is Int – Check for an integer validity;
- Is Unsigned Int – Check for an integer validity (unsigned);
- Is Float – Check for a float number validity;
- Is Unsigned Float – Check for a float number validity (unsigned);
- Is Percentage – Check for a percentage validity (between 0 and 100);
- Is Price – Check for price validity;
- Is String – Check for string validity;
- Is Post Code – Check for postal code validity;
- Is Birth Date – Check for birth date validity;
- Is Password – Check for password validity;
- Is Clean HTML – Check for HTML field validity (no XSS please!);
Option for each field;
- Required – Require user must fill to submit form
- Upload multi choices, multi selections, multi files
- Label position: Top, Left, Bottom, Right, Hide;
- Add descriptions – You can add description for a field. it may be some words for your customer to know why and how they need enter a field.
- Validation types: You can check the list of validation above.
What your customers like
Let’s imagine how your customers are impressive in professional but friendly forms from your site. We ensure that the Prestashop Contact Form Builder Module can help your business more and more prosperous by easy to build up nice and friendly forms. Showing your interactive forms with users is the best solution for increasing response rate in consumer campaign.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions to improve the Prestashop Contact Form Builder Module.